Search Term:

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jenna Bentley in bikini having fun with an old guy

This isn’t the first time I’ve posted Jenna Bentley bikini pictures and I still don’t really know who she is, but she’s got a couple of absolutely huge qualities that I really enjoy. Here she is doing a little paddle boarding barely managing to keep her delicious funbags contained in her little bikini. Her face isn’t exactly supermodel material, but she’ll do in a pinch. How much money do you think the fat old man sucking on her face makes in a year? I’m guessing it’s substantial enough for her to let him slip her the soft from time to time. I should invest my money more wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to ShareThis with Your Freinds

Subscribe US

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search Term:

Followers