Search Term:

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Salma Hayek's big : Madeo Mama

Image


Kicking off her week with a fabulous evening out, Salma Hayek was spotted having dinner at Madeo restaurant in Los Angeles last night (August 30).

The “Grown Ups” actress looked curvy and cute as she strolled out of the popular eatery, sporting a cle**ge-baring top with a dark skirt and brown leather boots.

In related news, Ms. Hayek recently revealed that she’s had a hard time finding work in Hollywood due to her Mexican accent.

“I have been really, really lucky. It was really hard at the beginning because of the accent to find roles for me. Now after 20 years they're beginning to get used to me. I do have to work really hard, but I am in a really good place. A lot of people work really hard and don't get to see results. Maybe I would never have been a producer and director if things had just gone my way easily.”

Image

Image

Image


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to ShareThis with Your Freinds

Subscribe US

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search Term:

Followers

Blog Archive